DISCLAIMER: THIS EPISODE MAY KILL YOU FROM HAPPINESS, I HAVE A FEVER (well not because of the episode … but still).
Finally, after acting like an ass for 13 episodes Naoki finally goes dere dere and I found out the true meaning of the “rain scene”. I don’t usually do single episode reviews (other than first episodes) but it’s true, Itazura na Kiss kill’d me dead.
All hail the rain scene!
So the only anime I’m currently following are this, Soul Eater and Gintama, also NO drama has caught my eye so far, Maou was a huge dissapointment because Ohno cannot be evil no matter how I look at it. Nino showed up for 2 minutes but he looks more evil than Ohno does (Nino is a great actor) and the story comes off lame because let’s face it, when it comes to revenge and tragic pasts Korea outdoes Japan in every aspect. Retrospect: The Devil/ Mawang > Maou.
Incessant rambling over, let’s get to the episode in question:
– Itazura Na Kiss 14 :: Strongest Kiss-
We start with the so called rain scene, that is:
– Irie takes Aihara home in the rain after hearing that Kin-chan proposed, reassures himself that she only loves him and kekekeke, KISSING AND HUGGING within 3 minutes!
“Tell me you’ll never love another man”
“Is this the third kiss?”, “You don’t have to count anymore”
– Irie asks for permission to marry Kotoko DHAJDAHKA
“Ojisan, so we have your blessing?”
– JUST AS KEIKAKU, Irie mama is happy
– Kotoko faints
“DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME TONIGHT?”
“I just gave into you”
– Hugging ensues and mama is taking photos
– Annoying friends at school celebrate
– Gaijin chick is dumped
– Kin-chan is a rapist but I feel sorry for him, he’s been freaking chasing her for 5 years man!
– Papa dissapeared from hospital? WTF, this is being live-blogged btw
– Oh, to talk to gaijin’s dad, he has a funny accent and Chris says stuff
“I CHOOS MA PAATNA BY MYSELF DAD, IS NOT YO BUSINESS!” (this is in “english”) You go girl!
– Papa is in hospital again
– Chris is at the uni to tell her that she has found her love also
“Who is this person that you love Chris?”
“A very sexy and handsome person!”
– Yes, WTF indeed Kin-chan is this handsome man!?
“Kinnosuke, marry me”
– Naoki quits medicine?, Oh no, papa lets him continue
– Yuuki will be the new successor
– GAJDAKDAJK THE WEDDING IS IN 2 WEEKS!?
– Jump to wedding
– Naoki has a lame haircut, slick and brushed back man, yeeee-ah
– KISS KISS, FALL IN LOVE
– Kekekekekeke, serves him right!
Explodes, best episode by far, hell yeah! Also, I love the new ending. Next time – Honeymoon in Hawaii and some blonde bimbos.
Yeh, it totally paid off for Naoki to be an ass for 12 and a half episodes, yay, thanks to the subbers for releasing speedy subs so far. And the animation was like soo good this episode, Kotoko looked 10 x cuter and Naoki actually looks “handsome” like he’s described (sans the gay hair) but one thing remains annoying – Kotoko’s ugly friend, good thing she only has like 3 lines this episode, SOMEONE fucking kill her voice actress, I swear she’s the reason why I’m not fully spazzing out on this show. Every single time I see her my mood goes from n_n to -_-.
The ugly friend aside, this episode rocked so hard I watched it TWICE!