I can’t believe that I’m still bothered to blog this show, but hey, it’s great fangirling material! While the subs weren’t out yet I actually watched the raws because I am that pumped for this show. I think that this is the point where It Started With A Kiss 2 actually started off but correct me if I’m wrong, either way, this episode = more incessant squees.
Okay, what I can GATHER from watching this episode raw :
– Naoki and Kotoko enter the wedding reception on some fancy (motor powered maybe) balcony – lol Renge
– They have a huge-ass cake
– Slideshow of the two from childhood, we encounter mini-trap-Naoki yet again, ILU Irie’s mum
– PLANE TO HAWAII
– They meet some couple also on their honeymoon, complete with a big boob’d bimbo
“Yoroshiki, Ai… Irie Kotoko desu” DAKLDAKLDALDAKL :D
“My husband (keke) is Naoki”
Competent english! “May I see your passport please?”
“Ma-ma-ma-my name is Ko-to-ko Irie”, “I amu sorry”
– Bimbo-face hits on Naoki, Kotoko protects her man lol and then the other girl proceeds to be an ass
– What do you do in Hawaii on your honeymoon? Read the paper of course!
– Bimbo calls them down to the beach, ^ haha, I lol’d
– Back in Japan, Kin-chan is still down and Chris is still obsessed with him
– The husband has no spine and doesn’t do anything -_-
– Hahaha, suspicious “westerners” helping out Kotoko, and they know her name! LOL
– The girl keeps interfering! ARGH
– Kotoko and Naoki are dressed to go on a hot date AND JUST THEN
– Slut-face is lying in bed sick (fakerrr)
– Kotoko finally loses it and Naoki is angry at her doubting their marriage
– After Naoki says that the other guy’s wife is fine he goes out of the room and the supposedly “sick” woman makes another move on Naoki
-OOOH, SHOT DOWN! Naoki says that he will reject her 100 (hakyuu right?) times!
– YES, that’s the way to go! Her husband finnaly gave her some (and not that some either) when she says she’ll definitely break them up, but then he hugs her and say’s they’ll be happy? wtf
– Kotoko roams the streets of Hawaii thinking about how embarrassed she is and of course, she is lost
– The man tries to help her but she thinks he’s some pervert and calls for Irie’s help lol
– Yay, finally
– And, I knew it…
– Haha, and we thought that kisses were good
– Now, back in Japan, she tells the family that she wants to be a nurse (that’s what kangoshi is yeah?) which shocks the family but Irie says it’s fine and tells her to try her best
Meh, last episode was still better but this episode was hecka funny, especially the whole family in Hawaii. That tits & aarse chick was really annoying and I wanted her to GTFO most of the time but I guess because of her we got a funny story, I just feel really sorry for her husband who seems like a nice enough guy. Next episode is focussing on Kin-chan and Chris as far as I can tell and I hope they get together because I sort of feel bad for Kin-chan now. Another random note – Kotoko still looks like 10 compared to Naoki, I didn’t expect her to change too quickly but it’s funny watching her married (I can’t believe it myself).
If anything is wrong I’ll correct it later when I actually watch the subs but I thought that this was pretty good considering I understood most of it and not just by viewing comprehension either. Still, I’ll be cautious and watch the subs as well.